Been back for a week..First time at Bintan and I was there with my colleagues.. Was at our company's chalet at Bintan Lagoon, so it was subsidised rate! Woohoo!! And only our buggies are purple in colour with a purple cow!! I love the cow!
Spent a lot of time at the pool and beach. Finally relearnt how to swim the dog style, i.e. frog style but head doesn't go into the water. For some reason, I hate the idea of my head going into the water...
And of course out of the resort for massages... I love massage! Oh yeah, and I like this photo.. I thought it looks like a beach resort advertisement. Or maybe it's just me.. hahahaha...


1 Comments:
i did do something!! go pool, eat, go beach, go pool, eat, go beach.. hahaha
think when yu have a bunch of crazy gals, it's not that boring after all
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home